Search

Progress

Finally made some progress, despite the rains continuing.

I was able to finish the first set of walls for the exhibit. (Walls 4.0) These walls are thinner, but heavier overall. Basically I removed the inner thickness support boards I had and made a much thinner wall. I made two complete walls. Then I attached the two walls together at the edge with hinges. The result is a thinner set of walls that can be placed at various angles.


I’ll still need to finish the edges and nail holes, prime and paint the walls. I will also need to rework the lighting fixtures but I believe I have already figured out how to do that. I hope to have a finished, final set by this Tuesday.


7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All